Senior Backend Developer
- Work closely with the product & marketing teams in generating the roadmap for our company’s solutions
- Take full responsibility for the development and deployment of a robust enterprise PaaS which serves leading brands and 1000’s of their retail partners.
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Software development experience using NodeJS & Typescript
- Working knowledge of REST and RPC service patterns and other client/server interaction models.
- Experience implementing and consuming large-scale production services (RabbitMQ helps us with that)
- Experience with relational databases (currently we use MySQL, if you like something else, come and change it!)
- Strong design principles, and strive to write clean, reusable code.
- Fluent English (Written & Spoken), positive and flexible approach, ability to lead, and inspire.
- A Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with AWS services
- Architectural design using Micro-services
- Deployment experience using Container technologies (Docker)
- Prior team-leader experience
At Cymbio, we’re passionate about helping brands find their reach. We’re dedicated to creating a win-win collaboration between brands and retailers, pioneering the future of brand discovery through drop ship & marketplace automation. Brands can seamlessly connect with hundreds of retailers, enabling scalable and fast digital sales growth. Our B2B automation platform streamlines all operations between brands and their retail partners, from setting up, product data, imagery, mapping, taxonomy, inventory syncing, orders, billing, tracking, returns, and so much more.
We’re proud to service the world’s leading global brands, and we attain our success from the amazing, hard-working, and creative people who make us who we are. Behind every successful company is a group of extremely dedicated individuals. Here at Cymbio, our team is the heart of it all. Together, we shape the future of commerce.
Think you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!