The Cymbio team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to seamlessly and efficiently connect, scale and automate the full cycle of digital retail operations – for every brand. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US and Israel. We’re rapidly growing and always looking for talented people to be part of the Cymbio team to help shape our business and culture. Join us on this journey in building the future of connected commerce!
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Content Manager to build, own and execute Cymbio’s content marketing strategy through different marketing channels. This role will partner with marketing, product, sales, and customer success to proactively drive content-focused marketing plans and programs and achieve business objectives.
- Manage Cymbio's content marketing calendar with relevant stakeholders.
- Create a variety of marketing assets including - case studies, blog posts, eBooks, infographics, white papers, email campaigns, and more.
- Conduct competitor research analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Assist the product team with UX and technical writing for various products.
- Work closely with Sales & Customer Success teams to create marketing collateral and content for our users.
- Work closely with the design team to execute marketing campaigns in various tones of voice.
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- Native-level English skills - required.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably for B2B SaaS companies.
- Proven experience with writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a great understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
- A creative storyteller and out-of-the-box thinker.
- An understanding of Cymbio's KPIs and the content marketing role and goals.
- A critical thinker with the ability to work well within and across teams.