We’re growing and looking for a mid-level Automation Engineer to join our growing Engineering team. As an Automation Engineer, you will be providing automated solutions and tools to our engineering and operations teams.
- Lead and own all automation suites
- Develop server/client-side tests (API tests, integration, components, E2E).
- Take part in building and improving our automation infrastructure and tools
- Conduct code reviews and increase automation knowledge among relevant stakeholders
- Work with local and remote teams
- Strong understanding of engineering best practices
- Good familiarity with NodeJS (Express/NestJS)
- Experience in E2E using Cypress/Puppeteer/Selenium
- Problem solver, who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English - written and verbal
- Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement
- A team player with a can-do attitude